David Meltzer is the CEO of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
He is a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, the executive producer of Entrepreneur‘s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook. His newest book, Game-Time Decision Making, was a #1 new release, David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
David Meltzer’s projects include:
- The Super Bowl, The Master’s, and Pro Football Hall of Fame, the Crescent Moon Foundation, and the Unstoppable Foundation.
David has been recognized by
- Forbes and Entrepreneur as a Top 5 Keynote Speaker
- Named 2017 “Game Changer of the year” by ACQ Global Awards
- Honored for his philanthropic work as Variety Magazine’s “Sports Humanitarian of the Year”.
- Recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor
He is the international #1 best-selling author and national best-selling author of:
- Compassionate Capitalism and Connected To Goodness.
- Executive Producer, and host judge of Entrepreneur Media’s newest original show, Elevator Pitch. Which is a now a #1 digital business show.
- Newly released podcast, The Playbook, with Entrepreneur, landed as a Top Five business podcast on iTunes.