Trauma Survivor, Author, and Impact Story Teller: Pioneer of the T.H.R.E.A.D Six-Step System©, a personalized system for achieving intentional transformation for individuals, teams, and organizations.
Dr. Leonie H. Mattison is a Trauma Survivor, Organizational Development Practitioner, Life Coach, Women’s Mentor, And Speaker. Over the last eighteen years, she has successfully led large transformation projects, teams, and initiatives, impacting up to 60 departments in an organization that has, 6,000 employees and 8.4 million constituents. Through her initiatives, she has impacted, increased, and secured nearly $75 million in grants.
Why Attend Leonie’s Workshop?
- Leonie has a passion for helping others achieve their loftiest goals and dreams and over 18 years of experience in the talent development industry. She has advised executives and captivated audiences with stimulating strategies and transformational tools that shatter assumptions, redirect negative thinking, and construct new mindsets to achieve intentional transformation. She was awarded the 2018 Pacific Coast Business Times Business “40 under 40” for one of the best transformation leaders on the Central Coast.
- Through her training and speaking, Leonie has engaged audiences around the world, from the boardroom of large corporations to training rooms in government, nonprofits, universities, and the classroom in developing countries. She teaches others how to use the tools of intentional transformation to handle absolutely anything and be more creative, courageous, and confident. Her book, The Thread, and it’s six-step system obliterates the idea that trauma survivors cannot adopt mindsets and create healthy behaviors to forge their lives forward. Her content is inspiring, highly interactive, and can be aligned to fit your institution’s goal of shifting strategy, improving performance, growing revenue, and increasing impact.
Leonie volunteers in many community programs and has become a regular speaker on topics such as:
- How women leaders can become empowered and resilient by healing from trauma
- How to turn traumatic experiences into a source of strength
- The impact of trauma on one’s personal growth and spiritual development
- Employee engagement and retention for an improved workplace
- Empowering women behind bars and at risk-youth to achieve intentional transformation
- Building and maintain high-performing teams for impactful results
- Organizational transformation and leadership development
She has an MBA and a PhD in Organizational Leadership & Development, certifications in Life Coaching and Black Belt Process Improvement and Leadership Development, and is currently pursuing a certification in Trauma Recovery. Check out Leonie’s podcast, books, courses, speaking, and services, and start your journey to intentional transformation for good.