This document details the agreement between The Best You Corporation Ltd (the organiser) and any company, individual, partnership or organisation (exhibitor) that participates in the The Best You EXPO (the exhibition). These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of any others unless expressly agreed in writing.
- Exhibitors Manual
- An Exhibitors Manual is provided to each exhibitor which contains detailed information on contractors, scheduled arrival and departure times, and all other operational information related to the exhibition. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to make their own arrangements for the provision of the additional services detailed in the manual, if required.
- Stands must be staffed at all times throughout the opening hours of the exhibition.
- Any failure by an exhibitor to furnish their stand by the opening time of the exhibition will be deemed as a cancellation, and the organiser will be entitled to reallocate the space without refund.
- Exhibitors selling food items must be in possession of current food hygiene certification and may require permission from the venue caterers. Any applicable concession fees will be the financial responsibility of the exhibitor; The Best You Corporation Ltd will invoice you for these.
- Exhibitors must not block the front of a neighbouring stand with their displays nor arrange their stand in such manner as to cause the public to block the aisle in front of it, or any adjacent stand.
- The stand cost includes floor space and ‘shell’ stand construction and exhibitor passes for staff (as detailed in the exhibitors manual). Programme listing are subject to booking stand prior to the copy deadline.
- The cost specifically excludes electricity supplies, furniture, telephone, car parking and insurance, and any other additional services as may be required by individual exhibitors.
- The boundaries of the stand are delineated by the shell scheme construction and do not include any aisle space whatsoever. Displays must not be placed anywhere other than within the perimeter of the stand. Canvassing of visitors is not permitted beyond the perimeter of each exhibitor’s stand such as in the aisles or entrance hall.
- Alterations to Bookings
- In the event that an exhibitor wishes to alter the listed goods and services between the time of booking and the exhibition itself, they must notify the organiser in writing. Permission to display additional goods and services may be given at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- Should an exhibitor wish to alter the size or location from that listed on the application form the change(s) must be agreed in writing with the organiser.
- If an exhibitor wishes to decrease the size of the stand, the organiser, at its discretion, will reduce the size where possible; however the exhibitor will still be contractually obliged to pay the original stand price, as stated on the original signed contract.
- Under no circumstances must a stand be sublet, shared or transferred without the prior consent of the organiser. All requests must be made in writing via recorded delivery. The exhibitor is still liable for the full price of the stand to be paid to The Best You Corporations Ltd. The exhibitor is responsible for collecting any owed money from companies who sublet, share or transfer to/on their stand.
- Upon acceptance of the signed contract the exhibitor agrees to adhere to the schedule of payments as itemised on the application form and the subsequent invoice. In the event of cancellation by an exhibitor the cancellation fees are as follows.
- 30% if you cancel 200 days before the event
- 70% if you cancel 120 days before the event
- 100% if you cancel 28 days before the event
- In the event of non-compliance with the schedule of payments for any reason whatsoever, the organiser may, at its sole discretion
- Cancel the booking without return of deposits and/or
- Relocate the stand to another position and/or
- Alter the size of the stand.
- The submitted contract becomes legally binding when the organiser acknowledges receipt of a completed contract and deposit by raising an invoice for the payment. The invoice will also detail the schedule of payments due.
The contract must state clearly the nature of all goods and services to be promoted at the exhibition. Only those goods and services entered on the application form may be displayed.
The organiser reserves the right to decline an application to exhibit if, in their opinion, it is deemed unsuitable for the exhibition.
- The Event(s)
- The Best You EXPO
- Live Dates: 24th and 25th March 2018
- Venue: Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, California
- Public Opening Times
- Saturday 24th March 2018 | 10.00 – 18.00
- Sunday 25th March 2018 | 10.00 – 18.00
- Public liability insurance is a requirement of this exhibition. The level of cover required is determined by the requirements of the exhibition hall owners and is detailed in the Exhibitors Manual for each Exhibition. The organiser, exhibition hall owners and management, official contractors and local authority cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained from any cause whatsoever.
- Security services are provided throughout the exhibition and build-up period, but whilst every reasonable precaution is taken, exhibitors are advised to take common-sense precautions regarding the safety of their effects at all times.
- The organiser disclaims responsibility for any loss or damage to property of any exhibitors from any cause whatsoever. However, it is essential for exhibitors to report immediately to the organiser any loss sustained. The organiser accepts no responsibility for exhibitors goods left at the exhibition hall at the end of the exhibition.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the failure of any exhibitor to arrange the required insurance cover.
- Health and Safety
- Details of the organiser’s allocated contractors are given in the Exhibitors Manual. Any other contractors employed on site for the purposes of stand construction or connection of utilities must gain the permission of the organiser and in turn the venue.
- Set-up and breakdown of exhibition stands must only take place during the allocated times as given in the Exhibitors Manual. Exhibitors are not permitted to set up or dismantle stand displays or move merchandise within the hall while is it open to the public. Specifically, exhibitors must not commence breakdown at the end of an exhibition before the public have vacated the hall.
- Children under 16 are not permitted to be in the hall during build-up or break-down. The presence of such children would negate the insurance cover of all parties present in the hall at the time and must be absolutely avoided.
- Exhibitors must not cause any aisle or emergency exit to be blocked in any way by their goods, displays or staff. In case of any dispute the decision of the duty fire officer is final.
- Exhibitors must not bring explosives, dangerous or harmful substances into the exhibition. No naked flames, fireworks etc are allowed, and any item or device deemed unsafe by the duty fire officer will be removed by the organisers or the fire officer.
- Exhibitors must seek the permission of the exhibition hall (via the organiser) should they wish to bring any animal into the exhibition.
- While onsite the designated Health & Safety officer has final say on any issues of Health and Safety, all exhibitors must adhere to their guidance.Exhibitors Manual
- Fire Regulations
- Any goods attached to your stand will constitute part of your stand and will be subject to the following regulations:
- All timber under 25mm thick must be impregnated to Class 1 standard. Treated boards have BS476-Part 7 Class 1 marked on them. Boards, plywood, chipboard must be treated if under 18mm thick. The exception to this is MDF due to its density.
- All textiles must be flame proofed or purchased already treated with approved chemicals. Fabric used within stands must be fixed taut or in tight pleats (not draped) to a solid backing and secured 7 cm from floor level, away from light fittings.
- All fittings, fixtures and products must remain within your stand area, and no empty boxes or packing materials can be stored on your stand.
- Exhibitors should note the specific fire evacuation procedures that apply to the exhibition hall as contained within the Exhibitors Manual.
- Any images of participants taken by the official Exhibition photographer remain the property of the organiser, and the organiser reserves the right to use any such images to promote future Exhibitions.
- Exhibitors may not take photographs/video footage without the written consent of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any member of the public or any exhibitor staff member.
- Badges / Passes
- Exhibitor badges are issued by The Best You Corporation Ltd for the use of exhibitors and their staff. These must be completed with the name of the individual and the stand number.
- Badges are strictly non-transferable. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission of any individual in possession of an exhibitor badge, who is not directly involved with an exhibition stand.
- Noise Levels
- Exhibitors must ensure that CD/iPods, videos, televisions and any other sounds emanating from their stands are kept to a level that does not cause disturbance to other exhibitors or to performers. In case of dispute, the organiser’s decision is final.
- No voice amplifiers are to be used by any exhibitor.
- Any use of pre-recorded music or video material must be registered with the Performing Rights Society.
- Exhibitors must not cause any obstruction or disturbance to the neighbouring or adjoining premises to the exhibition hall in the process of moving into or out of the exhibition hall.
- During the Exhibition there will be louder performance sessions on the stage; these will all be done within the health and safety guidelines. These will run through designated times on each day, any loss of trade to an exhibitor due to the volume of these will not be the responsibility of the organiser.
- Code of Conduct
- Whilst participating in the exhibition, exhibitors must not conduct their business in a manner that could bring the reputation or integrity of The Best You EXPO into disrepute. The organiser reserves the right to stop or remove any act, display item or person deemed to be inappropriate or to be detrimental to its interests.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any damage caused to the fabric of the exhibition hall by their activities while participating in the exhibition.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any waste material left behind at the end of the exhibition. Any costs incurred by the venue in the specific disposal of such materials will be passed on to the exhibitor.
- The agreement is not conditional upon the presence or absence of any other exhibitor, and any reference to such a circumstance does not constitute any part of the agreement.
- The agreement is onerous upon the organiser to provide the exhibitor with an amount of space and shell scheme within the exhibition. However, the organiser reserves the right to change the position or number of that stands space within the exhibition.
- Information is given by the organiser in good faith and to the best of their knowledge at that point in time. Any subsequent changes cannot be taken as cause to cancel the booking, likewise no omission or error on the part of the organiser can be held against them.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the overall layout of the exhibition if necessary, which in turn may affect the location and dimensions of individual stands. In the event that re-allocation of stand space is necessary for any reason, the organiser will undertake as far as possible to allocate the closest equivalent stand. This eventuality does not constitute a violation of the contract and does not permit the exhibitor to revoke that agreement.
- The organiser will act at all times in the best interests of the exhibition and in doing so may from time to time alter the details of these terms and conditions if required.
- In the case of any breach of contract the organiser reserves the right to remove items or people from the exhibition and/or revoke the contract without prejudice to the right to recover any monies owed to the organiser.
- In the event of postponement or abandonment by the organiser the exhibitor shall not have any claim against the organiser. Any failure to settle a dispute related to these terms and conditions will be resolved in a court of law.
The purchase of a Online Viewing entitles the client to view this online video for a maximum of 10 viewings within a 3 month period. Partial viewing will count as a full viewing. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure their download Internet connection speed is sufficient to stream the video. We recommend a connection of at least 2MB/s to optimise the viewing experience. The viewing is strictly restricted to a maximum of three IP addresses. Please ensure your system meets the minimium requirements:
Mininium Desktop / Laptop requirements to watch Online Viewings
|Microsoft Windows||Mac OS|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz,|
Athlon 64 2800+
|Intel Core™ Duo 1.66GHz|
|Memory||128MB RAM||256MB RAM|
Mininium Operating System and browser requirements to watch Online Viewings on a PC
|Windows Platform||Windows Browsers|
|Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows Vista®, or Microsoft Windows XP||Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 6, Chrome 13|
Mininium Operating System and browser requirements to watch Online Viewings on a MAC
|MAC Platform||MAC Browsers|
|Mac OS X v10.5 (Intel)||Safari 5.0, Firefox 6, Chrome 13|
All delegates will be required to complete a disclaimer prior to attending a workshop, acceptance is at our sule discretion and we reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone without prejudice for any reason whatsoever.
The workshop / seminar / event may contain adult language that some individuals may find offensive.
There is no audio or video recording/taping allowed. All performances are protected under U.K. and international copyright law. NLP Life and The Best You Corporation Ltd reserves the rights to use any recordings for Marketing and Website purposes only.
By attending a seminar the delegate / assistant consents to photography, audio recording, video recording its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising and inclusion on web sites. You release The Best You Corporation Ltd, its officers, employees, and any persons invulved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication.
Legal and beneficial title to all intellectual property rights existing in any documentation, data, know-how, methods and concepts, used or developed by us in providing the services, shall, as between you and us, belong to and remain vested in us.
All conditions or warranties (whether expressed or implied by statute or common law or arising from conduct or a previous course of dealing or trade custom or usage or otherwise) as to the quality of the session materials we supply or their fitness for a particular purpose (even if that purpose is made known expressly or by implication to us) are expressly excluded.
We will use all reasonable care and skill in providing the services you order under this agreement, but we do not guarantee any results of the services. Any decision you make having received any of our services are your own and you remain wholly responsible for any decisions and actions you take.
This agreement is the entire agreement between us and it supersedes any previous agreement between us relating to any services we provide, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us both. We both agree that by entering into this agreement, neither of us has relied on, and is not able to have any remedy, for any statement, promise, representation or understanding (whether it is made negligently or innocently) or any person other than what is expressly promised in this agreement. The only remedy available for breach of the promises in this agreement is for breach of contract. Nothing in this paragraph attempts to limit of exclude any liability for fraud.
No failure or delay in enforcing any of our rights under this agreement will prejudice or restrict those rights. If we waive our rights to require you to comply with this agreement it will not operate as a waiver or any further exercise of the right and a waiver of any breach will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
We both agree that each provision of this agreement is severable and distinct from any other. If any part of this agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, we both agree that the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of the agreement is not affected.
No terms of this agreement are intended for the benefit of any third party, except where expressly stated in this agreement, and we both agree that it is not intended that and the term of this agreement should be enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. If you choose to make an order, these terms and conditions only apply to that order and not to any future orders.
Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions. Bookings cannot be confirmed until full payment has been received. All requests for cancellations and transfers must be confirmed in writing.
The Best You takes your privacy seriously. In general, we use the personal information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products, and process any orders that you may make through our website.
Note: This policy only applies to websites hosted at and comprising part of the www.thebestyou.co service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
If you are an thebestyou.co member this policy will be applied subject to any particular limitations or choices you made as part of the membership application procedure.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information (“sensitive information”) will only be dealt with as described below.
- It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information (“confidential financial information”) will be dealt with as described below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our website and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Sometimes we or our affiliated companies* might use the personal information collected about you to let you know about new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to email@example.com
- With the exception of sensitive information and confidential financial information, your personal information may also be sold, traded or licensed to third parties (including third parties who may be located outside the European Economic Area) in order to enable them to send you details that they think will interest you. By submitting your personal information to us you consent to this transfer. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
The Best You Corporation Limited reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
The Best You Corporation Limited has strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you. The Best You does not store or capture any of your card or payment details on our website.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use many features of our website.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com